Be A Part Of Egg Donor Community
Rite Options is proud to partner with egg donors across the United States. As a leading NY Egg Donation Agency, we believe our donors are special people who deserve the best compensation amount for their generous and selfless contribution.
Rite Options conducts intense screening procedures before a woman can join our Egg Donation program. These donor requirements help ensure a healthy and positive experience for the donor and intended parents, but it’s also a vital part of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidelines. The FDA supervises all egg donor programs and necessitates us to ask specific questions about your sexual history, health history & other health issues. These are an essential aspect of the donor qualification process.
To qualify for our egg donor agency program, you must:
- Be between 21 and 30 years
- Be in sound mental, physical and emotional health
- Have a healthy BMI; being neither underweight or overweight
- Do not smoke
- Have regular menstrual periods
- Not be on Depo-Provera for at least 6 months
- Able to self-administer injectable meds
- Willing to take a psychological and medical evaluation
- Be free from sexually transmitted diseases for the past year (12 months)
- No previous history of illegal drug use
- Refrain from obtaining body piercings or tattoos for 12 months before initiating egg donation and during the egg donation procedure
- Available for IVF appointments
- Able to commit for at least six months
Egg donors can only donate for up to six donations in their lifetime, and this requires strict adherence to guidelines set by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
If you are a woman who wants to help others fulfill their dreams of becoming a parent, then you need to contact Rite Options donor egg agency. We maintain our donors’ anonymity unless both the intended parents and the donor agree to something else.
Join our egg donation program today. Get in touch with Rite Options.